The Cleaving Station-with mat
The Cleaving Station includes a 12x18” self healing cutting, two diamond scribes for marking and scribing, one pen style diamond scribe and pliers for cleaving, everything in the Wafer Cleaving Kit (CSK-200M-LG). In addition, the Lattice Scriber, customized with an 8-point diamond tip that scribes well at any angle and LatticeGear’s small sample cleaving pliers are included so that a clean cleave is always possible on samples from a few mm’s to 300 mm.
The standard configuration includes one each:
- Diamond Scribe-Pen style
- Diamond Scribe-straight tip
- Diamond Scribe- 30 degree tip
- Lattice Scriber diamond scriber customized with and 8-point diamond tip
- Tweezers with black soft fiber fine tip (length 6 ¼”)
- CleanBreak Pliers-Wafer cleaving pliers. 3 sets of jaws (two running for crystalline substrate and 1 nipping for glass and ceramic).
- Small Sample Cleaving Pliers. Small sample cleaving pliers (GC-SS-100)
- Large 18X12 Cutting Mat-Self healing, wafer cutting mat
- Small ruler mat-Self healing, Small wafer piece ruler mat
- Clear plastic ruler with metric and US units
- Tungsten cleaving wire